Printer and Copier Installations and Roll Out Management
As a result of our relationship with some of the largest Printer and Copier OEM's in the world, GES has performed thousands of printer and copier installations all over North America. Whether your project is a roll out of 10 devices or 1000, the GES team stands ready to take the complex challenge of managing a printer or copier rollout off of your plate and let you focus on the strategic value of your new printer and copier fleet to your end user community.
The GES Printer and Copier Rollout Service Solution is flexible and can consist of whatever elements you want us to handle for you on virtually any printer or copier manufacturers equipment.
Our services include:
- Hardware Procurement and Order Management-Let our professional procurement team maximize your cost savings on hardware
- On Site Installation-Let our techs meet the equipment as it arrives and install it based on your standards and configuration requirements
- Merge Center-We have a fully staffed technical merge center for any projects that require pre-configuration of a printer or copier prior to its arrival at your location. This service is used often by our customers who are in the retail businss.
- Lease Certificate of Acceptance Management-Our team will work with your leasing company hand in hand to ensure all the Certificates of Acceptance are signed and provided to the leasing company in a timely manner.
- Asset Tagging and Asset Management-The tracking of assets is key to the success of a fleet rollout, our team works directly with your asset management staff to ensure data transparency and accuracy
- Lease Returns-We can work with your leasing company to safely and securely get your old printers or copiers back to the proper leasing agent, regardless of how many leases you have in place
- Equipment Recycling-Non-leased devices can be recycled utilizing our full suite of electronics recycling services.
- Project Management-GES will assign a dedicated project manager to your fleet rollout and installation project who will be your single point of contact. The GES project manager will lead our daily, weekly, monthly governance calls with you and your staff during the entire length of the project.
Let GES manage the logistics and the complexity of your printer refresh or copier rollout.
Contact us to discuss your printer or copier fleet rollout.